I have built a data access service layer and when I do a connect to the database I get an exception thrown that has the message
Cannot initialize SSPI package
I went to MSDN and found a knowledge base article that suggest that the usual reason for this is that you have created a Security.dll. Which of course I did, so I went to the dll, rename recompiled, reset all my references to the new dll.

Thinking that this would cure the problem, and of course it did not. I even tried changing my connection to a user name and password and this did not work either.

I have an existing application that does work