Immediate Need for .Net Software Developer in Washington DC
Immediate Need for .Net Software Developer
We are looking for .Net Developer to work at our client site in Washington DC.
.Net Developer with 3-7 Years of experience will be responsible for system architecture and designing, developing, and enhancing IT systems, applications and databases by securing function, performance and scalability.
This individual will be responsible for developing software that will support the business processes and will be expected to contribute to a larger re-architecting effort across the broader department. The candidate must be able to interact with end-users and team members providing, in a time-sensitive environment, solutions that integrate well with the overall infrastructure
.Net Software Developer must have experience with:
• .Net – with current experience in 3.5
• Experience working with asp.net, C#
• SQL Server 2005 / 2008
• Strong understanding of framework/library design and best practice designs
• Experience with writing stored procedures, views, etc.
• Firm understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services 2008 and writing MS T/SQL, SSRS
• Development in Visual Studio 2008 using Team Foundation Server, Work Items
• Use of the Microsoft AJAX Toolkit
• Experience with Web services
• Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool
• Ability to lead and mentor a team
.Net Software Developer would ideally have:
• Some knowledge in Java and Java applets
• Knowledge of database sizing, capacity planning and full life cycle
• Experience working with Google and ESRI Maps
• Expertise in data architecture
• BS degree in CS or equivalent required.
Citizenship Status: Must be an authorized US Worker.
This is a contracting job.