Looking for .NET practitioners 3.5 – 5 yrs experience interested in BFSI doman
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miles Software is a leading Software Product Company offering innovative and value-driven solutions to the Financial Services industry. The company has strong presence in capital markets, banks, broking, insurance and mutual fund segments. Miles Software offers software solution covering Portfolio Management, Wealth Management, Online Portfolio Tracker, Securities Lending Business, Treasury Business, Financial Planning, Advisory and others. Miles has leadership in the Wealth Management space in India with a market share of around 85%.We also have international installations spreading across Middle East, SE Asia and UK.
The company is now looking for Microsoft technologists who share the same motivation for innovation and excellence in technology and passion to build world-class financial services software products. They are offering the right candidate good compensation package along with the tools and the environment to foster intellect and new ideas. Join to innovate and explore the world of financial technology. Visit at Miles Software - Solutions For Financial Services for more details.
Job Purpose: Development of one of the wealth management related software product
Work Experience (Knowledge, Skills):
· Should be extremely hands on in designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, prototyping & performance tuning.
· Preferably having some experience in reporting development using Crystal Reports/ Business Objects.
· Preference for knowledge in one or more of .Net 4.0, MVC, WCF, TFS2010, SQL Server 2008R2.
· Preference for knowledge of domain related to capital markets/ investment banking.
· Curious, disciplined, self starter, fast learner
· Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
· Thrives among strong colleagues
· Excellent analytical and algo ability.
· Ability to work & deliver under tough timelines
Experience: 3.5 – 5 Years
Education: GNIIT/BTech/BSc (Computers)/BCA/ BE/ MCA/ MSc (Computers)
Tags for this Thread