Question about deployment of VS8 SQL 2000 and IIS

RickZler

Programming Experience
10+
Hi fellow professionals.Hope all is well and everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is gearing up for the holidays. This is my first post here and just wanted to say hi and ask a quick question about deployment of VS8 SQL 2000 and IIS. First of all I've been programming on the CPU side of things for 15 years doing embedded sytems using MSASM,C,C++,JAVA,PLI.So the UI stuff is somewhat new especially in .NET. I have had experience with the older IDE but VS8 and .NET 3.5 is quite different. So I was curious as to the deployment of various software since the new ASP.NET sort of looks at the server client relationship differently than prior version of ASP. I just want to set it up as it would be in a regular E.R.M. environment without the multiple(over 5 ) users. Any elucidation on this matter would be very helpful. I'm working on wireless video transmisssion in embedded systems and need to build a system to display this tecnology using some examples and live code snippets for potential investors. Thanks for your time.

RickZler

Back