Question Browse Dates And Related Information

Catastrophe

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello There, In Visual Studio 2008..

Okay so I'm working on a project which is related to the Sales Management of an Organization. The Database has already been linked. Now I want a Form which does the following:

1. The Form has a MonthCalendar which shows the Dates.
2. There are some Textboxes. One Textbox will only show (Today's) Date. Another Textbox will show the Current (highlighted) Date which will change whenever the user clicks another date.
3.All these Dates will be connected to a Query which will provide dates on which Products were sold.
4.Navigation Buttons would allow the user to browse through all the Products sold on a particular Date.
5. A Textbox showing Total Sales of the Selected Date, another Textbox showing Total Sales the the Week and another showing Total Sales for the Month.

Additional Information may include a Textbox showing the Price of the Product currently open. All I need is the Code to do all this in Visual Basic 2008. I know we'll make use of a DataAdapter and a DataSet, but I don't know how to link the Calendar with these two. Any sort of help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Ya I know how to do it. How to show the selected date and today's date stuff.

Um, yes you know how to do it but you want us to show you how to do it? That's a bit of a contradiction isn't it? Have you read the documentation for the MonthCalendar class? I'm more than willing to help you if you have problems but it seems to me that you haven't encountered any problems yet because you haven't even tried and you want us to explain everything so that you don't have to. For example, showing today's date is a simple matter of setting a single property to True. If you don't know that then it's because you haven't actually tried to find out. I suggest that you make that effort and then post back if and when you encounter actual issues.

Back