Build Warning

likejeewesh

Programming Experience
5-10
Warning 3 The currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client" does not include "System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which the referenced assembly "CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304, processorArchitecture=MSIL" depends on. This caused the referenced assembly to not resolve. To fix this, either (1) change the targeted framework for this project, or (2) remove the referenced assembly from the project.

this warning came when i start application but not stopping process , actually i include a sap crystal report in project and remove it but what actually mean to this warning

This question is completely unrelated to the thread it was posted in so I have moved it to its own thread. Please keep each thread to a single topic and each topic to a single thread.

Your project was targeting the Client Profile of the .NET Framework, which includes a reduced set of libraries containing just those that Windows client apps commonly make use of so that users can download a smaller package. One of your CR libraries was referencing a library that is not part of the Client Profile. As the message says, you should probably either change your target Framework (from Client Profile to full) or else remove the CR reference.

updated database table in crystal report from set database location then crystal report not showing any data but previously all going well

Back