conference for PocketPC programmer?

cdurbin

Programming Experience
10+
Hi,

I am in a 3-man shop (Coke and Beer Distributor - 5 states/500+ employees) and am the only one who has to program in VB.Net. I have been doing so for the past 6 years when required, but would like to add efficiencies to my current application and skill set. In this application, we use HP IPAQ’s, UTStarcom 6600’s, UTStarcom 6700’s, HTC Advantage X7501’s, Sandisk 8525’s, and Dell Axioms. The application(designed to handle any screen size) is a custom route sales and invoicing program that allows the 160 + users to take and transmit orders in the marketplace using a disconnected database. FTP transmissions occur using the phones via the internet, modems or phones via our modem bank, wireless, or infared transmissions. Some of the users also print invoices in the market using Bluetooth technology to portable Oneil or Syscan printers on full sized paper(3-ply). I thought a technical conference might enhance my knowledge of VB.net (self taught), but am having trouble find those that gear toward vb.net using the compact framework. I have a BS in Computer Science from WKU(89) (non-traditional student on the 7 year plan) and have been programming in RPGLE, HTML, JavaScript, CLP, PML, and some other minor languages as well as vb.net for 19 years.

Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated.
:)

Back