connect to oracle xe

cocol

Programming Experience
Beginner
hello.
while long search and issues with connection to oracle database,i installed oracle database 10g express edition or XE,32 bits.
i have win 7 and 64bits machine.
so i tried to connect to this database after setting the ODBC driver (32 bits driver),but the problem is:
i successful connected from windows application,but failed from asp.net and i use the same code.
this is the error from asp.net:
ERROR [NA000] [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]ORA-06413: Connection not open.
ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
ERROR [01000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn't support the version of ODBC behavior that the application requested (see SQLSetEnvAttr).
and i tried to connect from another laptop using win 7 32 bits,it worked from asp.net and windows application.
so i don't figure where is the error,and why it worked from windows application but it didn't from asp.net.
thank you very much.

possibly the IIS youre using doesnt have file system permissions on the directory structure where the oracle client software is installed

Back