create frame at load of a website!!

cocol

Programming Experience
Beginner
hello!
i need your help about links that may help me
so i want to create like a frame that opened automatically when the site opened,for examples in this website .here and others,for this website we can see the content of the site at background,so i don't know what is this so i tried looking for examples in the internet but with no success.
and in websites we see ads and this ads are animated so i need help here for examples to create like that i mean like panels or block that we have animated content.
so i need your help.
thank you very much.

Last edited:
thank you.
an error in the post so i am so sorry ,i edit the post with an example.
thank you again.

I guess you need an iFrame object but, to be honest i still don't get the idea. there are several things related to iframe including the slideshow and the google iframe.
However using iFrame is very easy and straight forward. Just set its style and display it in the way you want. In addition you can access the iFrame from code-behind too.
Just start your project and back here if you get stuck with something particularly. I will be glad to help

thank you again but iframe are not that i want,so for explaining in the link to google you see that we have first the image that we can close it and we have at background the site and for another example another example click at member log in and you can see what i want,then close this "frame".
so i can begin because i don't have any idea about this thing and i want to do this but with no way or idea's,so really i appreciate your help.
thank you.

Latest posts

Back