Freelancer from London

urstop

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have over 8 years of software development experience. Please contact me for your web development needs.

Thanks.

ITextSharp programmer?

I need assistance with creating pdf from template by tomorrow. LOL. . I can pay. especially if you have Paypal. there is more if you are interested.

Are you using iTextSharp for the conversion? Can you send me a link to the template that needs to be converted.

The deadline looks aggressive, I would not be able to do because of my other commitments. Thanks for your interest.

Actually only the multipage PDF generation is urgent. The code is written but doesn't work. For someone who knows ItextSharp, they will probably be able to look code and spot the problem.

FT Position in Start-Up, London

Hi, our company has a VB.Net developer position available based in Victoria, London. Front end is HTML CSS. We are a fully funded start-up in the social networking, user generated content B2C space... very exciting product and prospects! Equity may also be available for the right person. Please email us at jobapplications112@googlemail.com if interested in more details.

Back