Help For ConnectionString Unicode

Mr.akbari

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi
Please help me
I have a database with password ￿崯๥�徟쩜�槽ஜ떂킁슾Ζ왔䵌䨠鑣
I will add information to the database when I add the database and save the database password in the settings. When I load the data in the database it fails.

Error : Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 153

VB.NET:
Me.IDsTableAdapter.Connection.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=|DataDirectory|\DataBaseApp.mdb;Persist Security Info=True;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=￿崯๥�徟쩜�槽ஜ떂킁슾Ζ왔䵌䨠鑣"
            Me.IDsTableAdapter.Fill(Me.DataSet_DataBaseApp.IDs)

I wrote the following code on the form loading, but it still fails. After many reviews, I noticed that the error is from the database password. Please inquire how to connect to this database with this password.

Please help me

Hello again
This code is for vb6 years ago
I want to connect to the database now with this password, but it makes a mistake
Error : "Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index "

Code In Vb6 And DataBase Access 2000 And Password = "￿崯๥�徟쩜�槽ஜ떂킁슾Ζ왔䵌䨠鑣" -> Symbol And Character utf-8

Code:
var_13C = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & var_3E8 & ";Jet OLEDB:Database " & ChrW(80) & ChrW(97) & ChrW(115) & ChrW(115) & ChrW(119) & ChrW(111) & ChrW(114) & ChrW(100) & ChrW(61) & ChrW(1) & ChrW(65535) & ChrW(23855) & ChrW(62229) & ChrW(3685) & ChrW(57110) & ChrW(63041) & ChrW(24479) & ChrW(51804) & ChrW(56531) & ChrW(27133) & ChrW(2972) & ChrW(46466) & ChrW(53377) & ChrW(49854) & ChrW(918) & ChrW(50772) & ChrW(19788) & ChrW(18976) & ChrW(37987) & ";Jet OLEDB:Encrypt Database=True"

Please inquire how to add this password to the Strings connection on vb.net

Please Help Me
Thank you

I believe you need to add "Character Set=utf8;" to your connection string:
VB.NET:
Me.IDsTableAdapter.Connection.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=|DataDirectory|\DataBaseApp.mdb;Persist Security Info=True;Character Set=utf8;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=￿崯๥�徟쩜�槽ஜ떂킁슾Ζ왔䵌䨠鑣"

Source: VB.NET, MySQL and Unicode

I believe you need to add "Character Set=utf8;" to your connection string:
VB.NET:
Me.IDsTableAdapter.Connection.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=|DataDirectory|\DataBaseApp.mdb;Persist Security Info=True;Character Set=utf8;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=￿崯๥�徟쩜�槽ஜ떂킁슾Ζ왔䵌䨠鑣"

Source: VB.NET, MySQL and Unicode
thanks for your help
But this is the case that you said goes to MYSQL and stores information that is not for the database
thanks

Back