Internet Explorer 10 on Wiondows 7 64-bit

IanRyder

Programming Experience
10+
Hi All,

My Windows 7 system has just done the usual update from Microsoft to add the usual fix's but to also INSTALL IE10.

That's all fine, however when using this Forums dialog box's to post comments the Enter Key "Does Not Work Anymore" to add Carriage Returns to my comments?????

I know it's NOT the Forum at fault here since everything was fine before the update, but does anyone have any idea why this has happened and I suppose, more importantly, how to get round this with IE10?

Cheers,

Ian

BTW, Just to be specific, I do NOT use Wiondows 7, although that may well fix the problem, but unfortunately I use Windows 7.

Additional Information:- I have just noticed that when adding comments to another Forum I am on I do NOT get this problem, which is even more confusing?? Any Ideas?

Just so you know, I am using Word to add CR/LF characters in this post.

Last edited:
vBulletin needs to update the editor for IE10, no word on if/when that will happen. I suggest using Chrome or FireFox

Many Thanks for the note Neal. I have moved over to Chrome now which has fixed the issue but it was good to understand what was going on.

Cheers,

Ian

Back