Looking for a H1-B VISA SPONSORSHIP

Jason mathew

Programming Experience
Beginner
Are you looking for a dynamic career in JAVA/J2ee, .NET, Business Analyst, System Analyst, Oracle DBA, other database technologies and Project Management? Limited H1 visas are available for this Year. We are looking for technically strong, energetic, career oriented, eligible candidates to sponsor H1B visas. We also offer hands-on-training in the latest technologies. We are currently sponsoring H1B visas for candidates who are currently on L1/ L2 / B1 / H4 / OPT / F1. Interested candidates can send your updated profile along with your contact details, Visa status, Location and other preferences to my email id Sheldon@american-technology.net / Jonathan@american-technology.net.

For further info on the same please contact me on my number 515-309-1588/515-309-2146 F1 or OPT students can contact me for the best options available in the market for their training and marketing and other bonuses we provde.
We Work with L1/L2 to H1, B1/B2 to H1 and H1 transfers. We also sponsor Green card for eligible candidates.

Contact Us At
American Technology Consulting LLC
Sheldon@american-technology.net( Ph: 515 309 1588)
Jonathan@american-technology.net (Ph: 515 309 2146)
www.american-technology.net

Back