• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

Looking for Windows ASP .NET Webhost

deliasuzan

Programming Experience
Beginner
I'm going to start a medium sized ecommerce site and I need a reliable web hosting company that I won't have issues with.

Must Haves:
- Support latest ASP .NET and MVC5 framework
- Dedicated IP
- Support domain aliases
- SQL database
- 99%+ Uptime SLA
- Non-EIG web host

Nice To Have:
- Dedicated or semi-dedicated hosting
- Supports Web Deploy via Visual Studio
- SSD
- Ability to Auto Scale during moments when the website goes viral (has happened in the past)
- Automated backups

Someone suggest me to build this with nopCommerce and buy a shared windows hosting plan at asphostportal.com. Can anyone tell me about their service? Do you see a web hosting which suits my needs?

Bress1969

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hey, i recommend Hostforlife.eu. It is a reliable windows and asp.net web hosting with professional technical support staff who are always there for you. I have been using their server and it really make the site management much easier than ever. They also offer me unlimited data transfer and unlimited bandwidth.

Top Bottom