Resolved Making A Selected Button LOOK Like a Selected RadioButton But Allow Multiple Clicks on Already Selected

zunebuggy65

Programming Experience
3-5
I have six radio buttons that have the appearance set to Button. When each is pressed they open another form, you do something on that form and it closes and the Radio Button is selected and clearly shows the mode you are in. That is exactly what I want.

The issue is if I click the same radio button again because I forgot something on form, it does nothing because it is a radio button and is already selected. I fully understand that is how RadioButtons work.

I changed the buttons to regular Buttons and when I click them I am not happy with appearance. The selected button is just barely outlined in blue. It's OK, but I really liked the "selected" appearance of the radio button.

Is there a way to make a regular button look like a selected radio button?

And like I said, I have 6 of these and when one is selected, the others have to appear unselected. I think I can handle this if I can just get the appearance looking right. I tried button style CheckBoxes and they also can't be clicked if already clicked.

Thank you.

if I click the same radio button again because I forgot something on form, it does nothing because it is a radio button and is already selected

You are probably handling CheckedChanged event, why not handle Click event?

Back