Seeking volunteer jobs to freelance my IT skills

databasedeveloper

Programming Experience
10+
I was a highly experienced IT professional. However, I'm doing a job has nothing to do with my background right. Programming used to be one of my greatest pleasures, I really hate to lose it.
I'm a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Database Developer) and a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (Web Developer). I got the certificates in year 2008.
I live in Ontario, Canada. I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a chance to program again. I'm not looking forward to getting paid, I just don't want to waste my computer savvy and 10+ years experience. Please contact me by mailing to databasedeveloper@hotmail.com.
Thanks a lot!

Firstly, I'm very skilled in database design/development/administration; I have been using MS SQL Server since version 6.5.

Also, I started working with VB in 1995, VB and C# are my favorate tools. I'm also fluent in C++, Java, Delphi and so on.

And, developing Web applications using ASP.NET and Java Script has been my biggest insterest in past several years.

The last one, if you are interested in, I did a lot of hardware related work in early 1990s, such as microprocessor programming and digital circuits design.

If you have any specific need, please tell me. Thanks a lot!

Back