VC#.NET Forums..

dualshock03

Programming Experience
1-3
Can i ask where can i find the C#.NET version of this Forum? This Forum is great and i want to have info about the VC#.NET Forums site. That's all..:)

Can i ask where can i find the C#.NET version of this Forum? This Forum is great and i want to have info about the VC#.NET Forums site. That's all..:)

There is no vcdotnetforums afaik, but CodeGuru has a great C# forum..

..or maybe you can do what I do and just translate the code in your head. I dont use VB.NET at all - i'm 100% C#, but I have no problem using this place for a lot of my C# questions; i simply ask them using VB.NET syntax. The two languages are pretty much identical under the hood.

vbforums.com has a c# section, it's not as good as this forum is for vb.net but I did get my answers within a couple of weeks.

you shoulda asked here;) heck - youre a mod - you can PM me even tho my inbox is full ;)

Just say the words :)

you shoulda asked here;) heck - youre a mod - you can PM me even tho my inbox is full ;)

Just say the words :)
This was a long time ago, I haven't needed c# help in quite a while.

But I do keep that in mind right before I actually figure out the answer myself so I never get to the PMing you part.

Back