willing to learn

angelo_alcnar

Programming Experience
Beginner
i am dan angelo alcanar. i am an undergrad of BSIT but i already graduated from associate in computer programming. it was a 2-year course. i have been introduced to c++, visual foxpro, and vb.Net. but i am not good at those languages. hope someone could help me to be good at vb.net, i am very interested about this language and is willing to learn. thank you very much. GODBLESS you all :)
(sorry for the bad english..hehe)

i know a few codes in vb.net, but only the basics, i am very interested about this. any tips would be a great help.

I suggest taking a look at the basics of VB.net first. As in most cases with programming, the best way to learn is through solving your own problems. The first program you should write is some sort of "Hello World" program. A great way to get to know the language is by trying to create as many different programs to accomplish the same task.

Here is a link to a pretty good library of tutorials and examples and a nice little cheat sheet if you get lost.

Let me know if you need more.

hello sir, thank you for your advice. it's a great help:)
i'm planning to create a system, just to practice. an enrollment system, where you can input student name, student number, etc.
but i think it is needed to connect it to a database. i would like to ask if you can help me or teach me how to connect visual basic10 to microsoft acess 2010.
i hope you could help mw about this. again, thankyou for helping me. Godbless sir!

Back