Question Adsense alternative for application

Rootbob91

Programming Experience
5-10
Hello guys, im searching since 2 days for a good alternative for Google adsense.

Since adsense isn't allowed to be used in .NET applications im searching for another alternative.

I just found something for Bing ads, but not very helpful.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks, Rob

I just noticed that this question is posted in the Windows Forms forum. Do you actually mean that Adsense is not supported in Windows Forms applications? There's far more to .NET than just Windows Forms so you should be clear regarding the scope of your statement.

In the adsense policies is written, that its forbidden to be used in applications. Embedding would be simple, just taking a webbrowser and referring to a site which contains the html code. But since this is prohibited :(, i need an alternative to display ads in my software.

See this:
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:

• Integrated into a software application (does not apply to AdMob) of any kind, including toolbars.

In the adsense policies is written, that its forbidden to be used in applications. Embedding would be simple, just taking a webbrowser and referring to a site which contains the html code. But since this is prohibited :(, i need an alternative to display ads in my software.

See this:
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:

• Integrated into a software application (does not apply to AdMob) of any kind, including toolbars.
    What is the best Google Adsense alternative? I had an account but for some reason, Google will not let me access it. I didn't do anything. But is there a good alternative to Adsense?

What is the best Google Adsense alternative? I had an account but for some reason, Google will not let me access it. I didn't do anything. But is there a good alternative to Adsense?

Back