Error open SQL Database Visual Basic 2012

Mannyso

Programming Experience
Beginner
Well, I was supposed to be in Visual Basic 2012 sorry about not describing my error. I have created a program with several examples from the web. The program needs to create a database and a table. I got this execution:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server).

Please help me and I will reward you with some money, If you are here in Canada I can do an Interac transfer through email. But, if you are in the Uthe USA tell me how I can send you the money.

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Manny

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator notice: Email and telephone removed. Use forum message or reply to thread.

Please don't post pictures of code. They are hard to read on small devices and you can't copy text from them. Post the code as text, formatted as code.

That error message means that your connection string is not valid for an accessible SQL Server instance. We need to see your connection string.

Back