Question FACETS Application

AAshok

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and also got a first project recently. I really would need your help for my future assigned tasks.

Got some information about the project today which I just want to tell you in brief here:

• My client is a Health care domain.
  • It is an existing project.
  • Basically they are upgrading FACETS DB(SYBASE) from 4.71 to 5.01 and Citrix machine from Windows server 2003 32-bit to Windows server 2008 64-bit.
  • Because of these up-gradations, Facets communicator (which handles requests for facets data from Macess users) should not impact.
  • It means we have to make necessary changes if required in config files and reinstall .msi and .exe files it seems
  • we would be working on facets_communicator.vbproj and facets_navigator.vbproj for creating installation
  • Basically we have to remove references from the registry and as we are not referring any version changes.

If someone understood what I am talking about, can you please tell me how I should remove the references from the registry using regkey ?? where is this found and so...

Thank you so much for your help and I will really grateful for your help in future too :tennis:

Latest posts

Back