Looking for good .net for something interesting that has long term income on the back

robertstr

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, first things first, I am not a programmer...so bare with me.

I am looking for a programmer who will make a client that can be downloaded to my sites members. The client will be in .Net or C++ most likely.
I have about 300 macros made (imacros) that will need to be run on the clients computer and the client must access the DB before every macro in order to get variables and the macro. It will not be hard coded!!
The macro and the variables must be deleted after every macro finishes running. This must be a very good piece of code, stable and tested on
multi environments. So someone with application dev experience is probably needed However..... I will work with a programmer that has minimal experience that has the tenacity of a pit bull.
I will NOT need macros written most likely just the client
to run the macros how I want them ran. The contract is long term and includes a percentage of the profits of the site in exchange for continual involvement. I am looking for someone who has some time and is very good at communicating, I will not chase a programmer around the net. Interested.?.... email me at robertstrong@idolcom.c o m or you can chat to me on Gtalk robertstrong111@g m a i l . c o m

Work

I would be really interested in doing this kind of work. Can you email me at scottsheck @ gmail.com. Thanks

Scott

Back