Need Skilled Programmers Opinion...

Illuminary187

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hey I have a project that I need a a programmer to do, this is it:

{Hey expert,

I am kind of looking for a partner...

Customer Experience/Members Area:

-help setting up DLguard.com with clickbank and getting all the best features out of it [DLguard] on my members area/download of product(s) area/member only pages
-within members area have a add your testimonial and before & after picture integration into the members area so that members can submit their testimonials and before and after pictures so I can add to sales page and to page which a new window link will re-direct to pages upon pages of future/present testimonials and before & after pictures of other satisfied customers
-I have a cgi programming script given to me be
by clickbank but I might not need it because DLguard.com might take care of all of that [it probably will but you can still look over it]
-the members area/DLguard.com area must have fly-in-ads [I have the script for that], pop-overs, text links but within members area/dlguard
-I want a tell-a-friend script in the members area/DLguard area [for customers to tell their friends about my great product] well and if you can integrate it the same way as the ads for affiliates that would be great but if not thats alright. But having name and e-mail and then around 5-6 max total friends
-Also I am wondering if it is possible to integrate a second level clickbank affiliate integration into the tell-friend script in the members area via whoever got that customer?

Affiliate Resources/Affiliate Tools Section:

-These are some affiliate tools you need to create for AFFILIATES..
-pop-overs
-tell friend form name and e-mail script
-exit pops
-opt-in forms for affiliates hooked up to my autoresponder and adaptable for their affiliate links
-I will take care of the publishing of the site
-need form in this area with code of tools above easily adaptable for their clickbank affiliate link so they can use on their sites
-and forms for articles and e-zine reviews other affiliate tools that you don't need to create, but I will need the forms with info on their so affiliates can easily copy and paste/modify affiliate links
-I will show you examples of other sites if you don't understand

Blog:

-edit my blogger.com blog template on my site to add my header and footer, and add banners, add more adsense and more

Software:

-I have some software we can go over if I can't install properly... some go in myslq etc...

Security:

-if DLguard solves all of my concerns you don't have to worry about thats why you must install properly and get all of the best features out of it
-I don't want anyone ripping me off!

If you are up to all of this... it could be the start of a very profitable long lasting relationship for both of us!

I am also not going to need this started until around February...

Also remember I CAN give you a great REVIEW.. once this is done}

I have some questions...

Should I install DLGuard myself or is it worth getting a programmer to install it with my clickbank accout?

How much should I expect to pay for a project like this? [In US $$$]

Do you understand what I want done?

What in my project details should I take out/in or do myself to save $$$?

I am having a big problem getting people to place bids on my project... what should I change about my details to make it so I am not getting ripped off and so that it is easy to understand? I don't even know if what I want done if I am explaining it well enough...

Any help will be very much APPRECIATED...

Thanks

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back