Owc11

Veka

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everybody.

I'm working with asp .net pages and I want to include some charts and Spreadsheet. I've followed the instructions that are published in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;es;823982.

But, when finally I'm trying to compile "axowc11.cs", using this instruction:
csc /t:library /r:microsoft.office.interop.owc11.dll /r:adodb.dll /r:msdatasrc.dll /r:mscomctl.dll axowc11.cs

just I can't. I have 2 errors.

1) AxOWC11.cs(12,1): error CS0116: Un espacio de nombres no contiene directamente miembros como campos o métodos.

2) AxOWC11.cs(17,1): error CS1518: Se esperaba una clase, un delegado, una enumeración, una interfaz o una estructura.

I know those are in spanish. I'm from Mexico, so I understand what they say, but I don´t understand what is missing in the axowc11.cs file.

So, I hope someone could help me.

Thank you in advance.

Veka.

Something else

ok, these two errors have been corrected, I was writing 'Using' with capital letter and it should be with 'u' (using...).

But (like always), I have another error. It is:

Error CS1529: Using clause must precede all other namespace
elements.

What I'm doing wrong??

Thank you again.

In C#, like with Imports statements in VB.NET, the "using <namespace>" instructions must be the first line(s) in the file. From the error message it sounds to me like you have some other line of code before it/them.

Back