print triangle shape?

ms.ch

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi i've juz started usin VB....
i have this assign n m unable 2 do it!!! can any1 help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz

write a program that prints the following triangle shape. You may use output statements that print a single asterisk (*), a single space or a single newline character. Use for/next loops to generate the patterns

thankxxxx....
ms.ch

It's your assignment so we're not going to just do it for you. That would be cheating.

The assignment specifically says that you should use For/Next loops, i.e. more than one loop. What do you know about For/Next loops? What are they for? How do they work? What do you think are the multiple tasks in this assignment that you use multiple loops for?

It's your assignment so we're not going to just do it for you. That would be cheating.

The assignment specifically says that you should use For/Next loops, i.e. more than one loop. What do you know about For/Next loops? What are they for? How do they work? What do you think are the multiple tasks in this assignment that you use multiple loops for?

Adding onto that, also consider what a FOR loop does to a Variable. On it's third loop what's the value of X, for example? Considering this, and what Jmc has added, and you're definitely armed with the knowledge to do this, no problem.

Back