Question Problem while using Duplex channel with custom binding

mitrrahul

Programming Experience
1-3
I am facing a problem while using Duplex channel factory with a custom binding. We have taken the reference of Micorsofts sample httpChunkingBinding in one of our test application. This binding is working fine with normal channels. but we try to use this binding with DuplexChannels it tries to execute 'BeginTryReceive' event. this event is not implemented. I have tried to tried to see the stakctrace at this point.
Here is the stacktrace result.
at Microsoft.Samples.Channels.ChunkingChannel.ChunkingDuplexSessionChannel.BeginTryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.BeginTryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ErrorHandlingReceiver.BeginTryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.BeginTryReceive()
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.AsyncMessagePump()
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.OnStartAsyncMessagePump(Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.WorkItem.Invoke2()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.WorkItem.OnSecurityContextCallback(Object o)
at System.Security.SecurityContext.Run(SecurityContext securityContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.WorkItem.Invoke()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.ProcessCallbacks()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.CompletionCallback(Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IOThreadScheduler.CriticalHelper.ScheduledOverlapped.IOCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.Utility.IOCompletionThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(UInt32 error, UInt32 bytesRead, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

I am not sure where is the problem excatly.

Please let me know any pointer on this.

Regards.
Rahul

Back