received reputation

JohnH

VB.NET Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
In previous forum version there used to be a listing of latest reputation w/comment received from other users. It appeared in same page as subscribed threads listing then. Where did that go?

In previous forum version there used to be a listing of latest reputation w/comment received from other users. It appeared in same page as subscribed threads listing then. Where did that go?

Previous version as in yesterday? I updated to 4.0.6 last night. Or previous version as in before I switched from vBulletin 3.x to 4.x? I've never seen that area so I'm not sure what to check.

Previous version as in yesterday? I updated to 4.0.6 last night. Or previous version as in before I switched from vBulletin 3.x to 4.x? I've never seen that area so I'm not sure what to check.
Previous versions as in v3.x, I to was wondering where they went since we went to v4.x.

kulrom: You're just jealous :p

Found it, it used to be in 'User CP' page, which I didn't find after v4, but now I found it clicking "Settings" in topmost menu (to the right). This page shows user settings menu, 'Subscribed Threads with New Posts' list and 'Latest Reputation Received' list.

According to this vBulletin Manual (Settings / Options / User Reputation Options)
Number of Reputation Levels to Display
When a user enters their User CP, they will see a list of their most recent reputation ratings. This affects how many of the latest ratings to display.
The current, and likely default, setting is 5 items, which I think it also used to be and is probably fine, that covers the reputation I've received the past 2 weeks.

Back