tabcontrol- something which should be simple proving hard

bra

Programming Experience
3-5
I've got a form which is all working fine and dandy though I've decided I want to seperate it into two pages on a tab control.
I draw the tab control and make two buttons....however it seems that these buttons do nothing. The same normal form page forever exists. And I can't seem to generate any code from these buttons to be able to try and do any fancy stuff to make a new page- from what I gather fancy stuff shouldn't even be needed and there should be a way to make a new page from within the vs gui.

I've been stressing over this for most of the night, I just can't get it to work. How do you properly impliment a tab control so that the tabs refer to two seperate tab pages?

Select the TabControl and click the top-right smart tag arrow, in the Tasks list select Add/Remove Tab. These options are also included verbs in the context menu for the control (ie right-click the tabs rather than the pages).
Tab pages can also be managed using the TabPage Collection Editor accessible from the TabPages property.

Back