Adding a notepad in VS2005

bharanidharanit

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello sir,
I am having nearly 1000 of HTML Pages in my project which are viewed by WebBrowser Control. I want to add notes for every HTML pages in a notepad and must be saved within my project folder.
I must also be able to edit,delete it.

Adding a notepad
That would be the TextBox control.

Also, please post in most appropriate forum. The first one "VS.Net General" would probably never be the best to post in. Thread moved. Again... :cool:

I use rich textbox to add notepad and i resolved that, but i am having nearly 1000 of nodes since i am using a treeview.
So i want to add notes for every nodes.
It must also to be saved when i open it again.
So how to add richtextbox for every nodes?

TreeView is a navigational control, not an editing control. You use the tree as a reference to the notes, for which you can use file system to store. The Nodes can describe the note and keep a reference to the note stored on file, for example title and filename. When a node is selected you can open it in the text box control for view or edit.

In some cases, for example in Windows Explorer a TreeView and a ListView is used with one exception to edit nodes, that is when editing a file/folder name. In those cases a regular textbox is placed carefully at a specific location, giving the user the impression that a node in tree is being directly edited, but it is really an illusion regarding real control usage. That is about as far as I would go using those controls for "editing". Neither of them is really designed to be used as editing controls, doing that you usually just end up cluttering something that should be a clean user interface.

Back